Why did you choose HawkHost?

Raymond

• 2 weeks later...

Their support staff was very helpful and friendly, extremely fast servers with little to no down time, great reviews on web hosting talk forums, and the Hawk Host website is clean and easy to navigate which gives a great first impression.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

To be honest, I joined up because they had 50% off coupon available. :P

I renewed after my year was up because they are a great host! This is the only host Ive renewed hosting. Other hosts have aggravated me to the point of leaving as soon as my pre-paid amount of time was up. Not this one. :)

I was about to hit my limit on my 1&1 package, a MySQL database size limit of all things around 100MB. I needed a better webhost and I looked around WHT to see who were reputable, but not so money driven that the servers were overloaded and support suffered. Every single WHT review about Hawk Host was positive, so it seemed hard to wrong with so many good reviews. And having a random coupon was icing on the cake I suppose.

Two years later, I'm still a happy and satisfied customer!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I became a customer way back when HawkHost was called Devoted Host.. it's been 4 and a half years? I was referred by a friend who I think has no actual relation to the company.. but either way he was right to say come here! HawkHost has definitly earned my money!!

Never read any reviews about them but Tony is always very helpful (and the rest of the team too!!! Not forgetting you guys!!) They always keep my sites running smoothly!

I plan on staying here for a very looonnggg time more!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yea i was recommended from webhosting talk as well. It was a pretty good choice, i'm glad I found hawkhost.

The speed is just amazing and their ticket system is pretty good, except their chat is pretty hard to fine online.. lol

except their chat is pretty hard to fine online..

We're here M-F 8AM-7PM EDT for sure, and then there will be coverage on various days both before and after that set time. We *always* suggest people use our helpdesk though. It's a 24/7 operation and we aim for a 20 minute or less reply/resolution time B)

Yea, I think it's because I'm living in a different timezone!

But I prefer the ticket system much better, more detailed explanations are given and the response is very fast, and the response gets emailed to my inbox so pretty much like chatting! :)

I joined up here first when this was a brand new company. I got an offer to get some awesome hosting at a hugely discounted rate - and I took it.

Seeing as it was a new site, I was as sceptical as anyone.. but it's been about 3 and a bit years now (I think) and HH is still going strong.

Oh and as someone said earlier, the logo/mascot is incredibly awesome, and helped a little in my choice to stay here :P.

-Aidan.

• 1 month later...

Having just signed up today, for me it was 3 things.

1. I need to test some code on PHP 5.2.x and PHP 5.3.x as Hawkhost did both it was great

2. I have read good things about Hawkhost on WHT

3. The price and have a 50% off first payment coupon

I already have a reseller account with a UK host that I run my others sites on.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...