Branding - Slogan

speedturtle

I didn't get an answer in the other thread so I assume there's no slogan for Hawk Host nor Frog Host.

Having a slogan is a very important part of branding and should not be downplayed. It can be a very powerful tool if the slogan is catchy, memorable, and positive. It also serves to separate you from the competition, or even to rise above the competition. Never underestimate its power.

There are companies that help to create slogans for you - google for "slogan development". Some people simply have a gift of words and can create really memorable lines.

Get a Slogan looks promising except it does not have any slogans yet.

Slogan Says seems very affordable.

You may have to go through some slogans before finding one that's really good.

Brainstorming is a good way to get more creative juices flowing. It's interesting to see how one idea leads to another, and to another, and so on.

Soaring, flying are good seed words.

Trying to create more seed words, here are a couple of questions:

1) What do you think sets Hawk Host apart from the rest of the hosting companies?

2) What is the most important benefit a customer gets in hosting their sites with Hawk Host?

Tony, as the CEO of Hawk Host, has the privilege (or burden :P) of answering the questions first.

Brainstorming is a good way to get more creative juices flowing. It's interesting to see how one idea leads to another, and to another, and so on.

Soaring, flying are good seed words.

Trying to create more seed words, here are a couple of questions:

1) What do you think sets Hawk Host apart from the rest of the hosting companies?

2) What is the most important benefit a customer gets in hosting their sites with Hawk Host?

Tony, as the CEO of Hawk Host, has the privilege (or burden :P) of answering the questions first.

1) I think you guys are in a better position to answer that truthfully. Your opinions mean a whole lot more about how we're doing than ours do :)

2) Same answer as #1

And ya, I stole Tonys privilege to reply first :D

You didn't answer the questions so you didn't steal the privilege. :rolleyes:

There's no right or wrong answers for questions like these. I just thought it would be interesting to first hear it from Tony since he's the one who started Hawk Host and see if what he believes coincide with the customers' perceptions. It's useful to have such evaluations every now and then to see if you have achieved your goals. How a company develops and grows has a lot to do with the person who first started it and his visions for the company. This in turn does affect the company's slogan.

This is why it's important that Tony starts the ball rolling.

How about a "Slogan for Hawk Host" contest? I'm sure you'll get a lot more ideas and it'll be fun for your forum members as well. The prize? Say, 1 year of free hosting on the shared basic plan or an equivalent rebate off current plan.

Do I hear a Yes?

I don't hear anything so I suppose that means a No. :(

Anyways, here's one for Hawk Host :

"We're Simply Better at Hosting"

or

"We're Simply Better"

and one for Frog Host (just for fun):

"Unlimited Beyond Imagination"

:D