Website Suspended for No Reason

biblestudyoutlines

I CAN'T LOGIN INTO MY CPANEL OR TICKET SUPPORT SITE!!!!! PLEASE REINSTATE MY ACCOUNT and I WILL CONVERT MY WORDPRESS SITE TO HTML SITE TO AVOID SPAM FOREVER.

This was not a wordpress issue.  Numerous email accounts you had were caught sending spam.  All you need to do is reply to the ticket via either the support system (using your my.hawkhost.com login)  or just by replying to the email.  The fact you pasted the contents of the tickets means you did get notification of this and have yet to acknowledge this problem.

What you mean my numerous email accounts? I pasted the text to let you know that a scammer falsely reported me.
I would like to know what is wrong with my account. I did not send any spam from my account. I know I seldom access my blog at theprophecybooksofbible.org and I did get a lot of spam comments. I did not delete the spam comments because everytime I try to empty them all at once, it redirect me to an error page. I think a competitor is trying to report me and get me into trouble. Please resolved this issue and reply.

I just checked the message and now I understand why you say I have many email. These two emails, <email redacted>, and <email redacted> are not created by me and I don't know who created that account on my hosting. I think your Hawkhost has been hacked and they managed to get me into trouble. I seldom check my email or login into cpanel and don't know what is happening. Now, I suddenly realized that hackers had managed to get into my cpanel and create email accounts, which I don't know about. I only created two email and that is <email redacted> and <email redacted>.

These emails are also not mine

[redacted list]

Administrator note: I'm redacting the full emails here so they aren't publicly viewable. -Brian