Addon Domain Problem

Louis

When i try and add the domain name "thatanimesite.com" as addon domain in cpanel i get this:

Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs: 208.43.44.87,208.43.44.88 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

I have already changed the nameservers and it has been 24 hours.

Could i use my same two Primary IP and Secondary IP to give this domain custom nameservers. "ns1.thatanimesite.com" "ns2.thatanimesite.com"

I'm wondering this because im already using these 2 ip's for my first site. I don't want the DNS to be all messed up :S

Could i use my same two Primary IP and Secondary IP to give this domain custom nameservers. "ns1.thatanimesite.com" "ns2.thatanimesite.com"

I'm wondering this because im already using these 2 ip's for my first site. I don't want the DNS to be all messed up :S

If you're on your own VPS then you need to modify WHM to allow you to park domains that resolve to other servers. So login to WHM then go to tweak settings then go to

Allow Creation of Parked/Addon Domains that resolve to other servers (i.e. domain transfers) [This can be a major security problem. If you must have it enabled, be sure to not allow users to park common internet domains.]

Check that then go to the bottom and save and it'll allow you to park the domain then.

If you're on your own VPS then you need to modify WHM to allow you to park domains that resolve to other servers. So login to WHM then go to tweak settings then go to

Allow Creation of Parked/Addon Domains that resolve to other servers (i.e. domain transfers) [This can be a major security problem. If you must have it enabled, be sure to not allow users to park common internet domains.]

Check that then go to the bottom and save and it'll allow you to park the domain then.

Thanks so much, seems simple enough :P