Special support requirement

mzy59371

Hello, Hawk Host, 

I have a website name is Right now it is running with different hosting service, I want to move it on Your Hawk Host shared plan, Actually Ihave not much techincal knowledge, So My question is You are providing any Paid service to move site different hosting to your server. My site is   www.militarytime.site    Thanks 

Thanks for checking out our hosting! It looks like your site militarytime.site is using cPanel so our team will be able to do a full migration (sites, files, databases, emails, etc.) from your current provider. All you'd need to do is submit a migration request ticket through our helpdesk once you've signed up :)

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, denjaya said:
I already paid 1 year $100, remove add ons and activate my hosting denjaya.com , or refund my money.

My understanding is our billing team worked with you and resolved this. In the future if you have add-ons you no longer wish to use please contact us so they get canceled properly before they're overdue otherwise you risk the associated linked service becoming suspended.

• 3 weeks later...