Very glad I joined Hawkhost

mirnitagl

I just want to say that I am very glad I decided to sign up with this host. HH is fabulous! I have not had a single problem, I have not heard a single bad review about this host and the client's attention is superb.

I did an exhaustive research before reaching to the conclusion this was the best offer for me and so far I am very satisfied with my choice.

Thank you, Hawkhost, keep up the good work!

I'll jump in and also congratulate Tony, Cody, and the rest of the staff for what is shaping up to be a top web hosting experience. Small enough for close attention and support yet big enough to be reliable, post very low downtime and do so at great prices.

I expect that you will be hearing more praise from me and undoubtedly others as the host stands the test of time :D

• 3 months later...

I did an exhaustive research before reaching to the conclusion this was the best offer for me and so far I am very satisfied with my choice.

Thank you, Hawkhost, keep up the good work!

Hello. just joined.

First and foremost I am glad that i got past the registration without much 'huha'. It may sound trivial but before i 'found' hawk host, I was going to sign up with another host(thy shall not name thee) and guess what- i spent nearly 3 hours trying to register & complete my payment-in the end (1-2 hours later) they found that their merchant gateway was basically (for lack of proper word)....screwed. And I have to wait another 24hrs(at least) to make the payment :(

But to be fair, the customer support was helpful and apologetic about the whole thing.

So you can understand why I am so 'excited' after signing up with Hawk Host with relative ease :o .

Thank you and keep up the good work.

Edited by s.payne

^^^^^

+1 on that. I just joined yesterday and already can see this is a well-run outfit. Very glad I joined, and looking forward to a nice enjoyable stay.

BTW I posted a preliminary review on webhostingtalk.com, and will be updating it with my experience as the days progress. If anyone feels strongly one way or the other about HawkHost, I suggest you do the same.

--Dave

Aw, so much love!

Thanks for all of the kind words - we do appreciate them. Its nice to hear from our customers (especially if they're saying nice things ;)).

On a side note: if anyone has any recommendations PLEASE send them our way - we're always looking to improve upon HawkHost :).

Well, I'm new here, but that's a great idea Cody--to start off, how about a "suggestion box" subforum here, so that we can submit those suggestions? :) Call it "Hawk Host Suggestion Box - post your ideas to improve HH here."

One quick thing I'd suggest--perhaps consider putting your AUP and TOS in a more easy-to-find place, on the front page. Right now you have to drill down through two menus to find them, and unless one knows exactly where to look, it can take some digging to find them. I'd just create a "Policies" link on the front page menu if it were me. Or add the policies to the "About Us" link.

Other than that it's all good ;)

--Dave

On the about us portion there is already a company policies link which has all of them listed there. We could not fit a policies option on the current top bar as it's full so that's out the question.

This sort of thing will most likely be improved when we have a new site up in 2009.

Well, I'm new here, but that's a great idea Cody--to start off, how about a "suggestion box" subforum here, so that we can submit those suggestions? :) Call it "Hawk Host Suggestion Box - post your ideas to improve HH here."

One quick thing I'd suggest--perhaps consider putting your AUP and TOS in a more easy-to-find place, on the front page. Right now you have to drill down through two menus to find them, and unless one knows exactly where to look, it can take some digging to find them. I'd just create a "Policies" link on the front page menu if it were me. Or add the policies to the "About Us" link.

Other than that it's all good ;)

--Dave

Good idea, I'll add a suggestion forum later this afternoon.

As Tony mentioned regarding the current layout - we're planning on a revamp, so its really not practical to adjust too many things right now.

Good idea, I'll add a suggestion forum later this afternoon.

As Tony mentioned regarding the current layout - we're planning on a revamp, so its really not practical to adjust too many things right now.

Understood...no worries about the layout, as I said, it's all good :)

Glad you're going to implement a suggestion forum. There probably won't ever be many posts in it, but it'd be nice to have it there anyway....it saves us users from having to bother you guys with tickets or direct emails if an idea strikes us. Just check in there from time to time....

Understood...no worries about the layout, as I said, it's all good :)

Glad you're going to implement a suggestion forum. There probably won't ever be many posts in it, but it'd be nice to have it there anyway....it saves us users from having to bother you guys with tickets or direct emails if an idea strikes us. Just check in there from time to time....

Thanks for the reminder - I totally forgot (in the middle of moving from California to New York)!

I've gone ahead and added the suggestions forum.

Thanks for the reminder - I totally forgot (in the middle of moving from California to New York)!

I've gone ahead and added the suggestions forum.

Hey, awesome! Thanks for setting that up.

Moving to New York eh? The city? That's my hometown...let me know if you need info on where the best pizzerias are ;)