Node.js selector is not available.

Corey Lanier

I have a Node.js server working on my Shared Hosting, but was notified by someone using it that they were getting a 503 error from it.

When I went to check on the status of the server in cpanel, I was bet with the following:

Node.js Selector is not available. Please, contact your hoster.

What is going on with this, and what can I do to get this fixed?

I would recommend opening a ticket in this case as we definitely did not disable Node.js on any of our servers. There are a few causes that could break Node.js such as running out of disk space on an account but it's tough to know the cause in your case without us checking your account.

I have contacted support multiple times, and have never received any response back (even marked as urgent) until somehow the problem is fixed, on its own as it seems because after it's fixed support starts trying to troubleshoot.

This has been going on for over 24 hours. Am I seriously going to have to switch providers over this?

2 hours ago, Corey Lanier said:

I have contacted support multiple times, and have never received any response back (even marked as urgent) until somehow the problem is fixed, on its own as it seems because after it's fixed support starts trying to troubleshoot.

This has been going on for over 24 hours. Am I seriously going to have to switch providers over this?

I apologize for the troubles here. Looking at your ticket history we're only seeing one ticket opened regarding this issue and that was replied to by Tony today. Can you please PM me the ticket ID(s) that you submitted but weren't replied to?