Do you guys even care?

venomdog

Hello,

You opened a ticket with us 28 February 2014 11:25 PM and our team responded 28 February 2014 11:37 PM. You were advised the domain travelpal.eu is expired which continues to be the case. We did not provide the domain registration so we're unable to provide any further assistance to resolve the issue. I would advise getting in contact with your domain registrar about the domain being expired.

Sorry man, but I never received en email after someone reply to my ticket. I cannot even login to your system to check my tickets. I can although create support tickets. Indeed my domain was expired and sorry about my rant. I knew it you guys are better among many other hosting service, but I guess I was stressed. Thanks again. I renewed my domian.

I would have guessed that if travelpal.eu was expired and his email was @travelpal.eu, no surprises it didn't work :unsure:

Not terribly relevant but it's a good practice to make sure the email contact hawkhost has for you is one hawkhost doesn't host at all.  Note to self: Update my email with hawkhost to my Gmail account :D

I would have guessed that if travelpal.eu was expired and his email was @travelpal.eu, no surprises it didn't work :unsure:

Not terribly relevant but it's a good practice to make sure the email contact hawkhost has for you is one hawkhost doesn't host at all.  Note to self: Update my email with hawkhost to my Gmail account :D

It's also a good idea to whitelist all @hawkhost.com emails. No matter how hard we try there are certain emails with certain contents or subjects that always end up in junk mail folders.