good server location

mrlaptops

Hi,

I need to signup for new account, but still confused, which one is the best server. for US target market?

Also why your live chat never "ONLINE", yesterday I ask this by "contact us form" and never get reply from you.

so if I buy hosting package here and need help, I must write the problem in this forum, is that right?

If you are targeting the US, I would think that there wouldn't be that much between all the US locations on offer. That said it might be best to wait for an exact answer from HH as to if there is a slightly better location out of all the US locations on offer.

so if I buy hosting package here and need help, I must write the problem in this forum, is that right?

Out of al the support methods HH offers, the only real method to get a speedy response from the support staff is via the support ticket system - https://support.hawkhost.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Hi,

I need to signup for new account, but still confused, which one is the best server. for US target market?

Also why your live chat never "ONLINE", yesterday I ask this by "contact us form" and never get reply from you.

If you're targeting users from the US exclusively then I would select our Dallas location. It will provide good latency/speed to people from any part of the country since it is the most central location we offer.

Our livechat is not available on weekends, we only provide support through our helpdesk on Saturday and Sunday. If you ever need support, as Fowler mentioned, the most efficient way to get it is to submit a ticket or email us.

Dallas has been an awesome location for me.  With my site not being Geographically oriented.  I've loaded my site in Internet Cafes in Mexico a few times myself with no issues and have never gotten complaints from other known international users.  Domestically it's worked everywhere I've tried as well.