Flawed support?

daniel

Hi,

I've noticed a trend where I've been getting very poor support over perhaps the latter half of my time as a customer here.

What usually happens is I get a bunch of unecessary qualification questions, and as soon as I comply about half of my tickets end up being ignored.

This has been going on for a long time, and I just don't have the time to manage the expiration date of all these tickets just so I can keep them alive.

What's the issue here?

Thanks,

Daniel

Hey Daniel,

Do you have any ticket IDs where the support was not what you were expecting? There should be no reason a ticket is being ignored, and if that is true I want to address the problem.

As far as keeping a ticket alive, I assume you're referring to the notification emails our system sends about a ticket auto-closing. This is done to keep our helpdesk clean so we're not cluttered up with stale issues / waiting on a customer reply. A ticket is never deleted or removed though, so you can re-open an issue at any time. Simply reply to the last email from the relevant ticket or login to https://support.hawkhost.com and you'll see your history + have an option to re-open any ticket(s).