Website Down

biblestudyoutlines

I had informed them but they said it is not their problem. I think they have capped the bandwidth. That is why this is happening.

I've reviewed your ticket history and it doesn't look like our techs told you it wasn't our problem, only that we weren't able to replicate the issues you were seeing. I've also checked your bandwidth usage and you've used less than 10% of your months allocation so we're certainly not capping your bandwidth.

After some further investigation your site is using nearly 100% CPU throughout the entire day, and never dropping below 66%. You almost always have 2-4 PHP processes running with spikes going up to 7 (our PHP proc limit) which would most certainly cause an apparent slow down in your site or your ability to load pages.

Without getting into much more detail (this being a public forum I don't want to reveal much more) there are likely ways to reduce your usage with caching plugins for the software you're using though you'd need to contact our support team at that point so we can help with the specific aspects of your account.

I just switched to a new theme so I had to edit all the posts and I used a lot of CPU. I know that. But I had finished editing all the posts so I won't use so much CPU anymore. I signed up for Adsense and they wanted me to insert the code to test as part of their review process but I had already removed them now. Please help me. My site is slow again. I think I want to switch host.

i can`t access to my account. please help me. thanks

Ticket ID: YBY-946-89372

Your ticket has been attended to at this point so please check our reply.

I just switched to a new theme so I had to edit all the posts and I used a lot of CPU. I know that. But I had finished editing all the posts so I won't use so much CPU anymore. I signed up for Adsense and they wanted me to insert the code to test as part of their review process but I had already removed them now. Please help me. My site is slow again. I think I want to switch host.

Please read what I said above. You're simply exhausting your account resources, mostly with PHP processes. If you haven't already you should consider installing a caching plugin for Wordpress, two common ones are W3 Total Cache and WP Super Cache. You can find installation instructions and plenty of documentation around the web to help you configure them properly.