2 days " Still NO RESPONSE" - Poor Service

oktora

I'm terribly sorry about the issues you're seeing :( -- Please PM me your ticket ID, you should not be going 48 hours without a reply to your ticket.

If the issue has already been resolved but you're not satisfied or still having problems I will be more than happy to personally handle this, so let me know how I can help.

get respon in 3 days, TonyB already answer me.

it seems, 1 of my site get hack by spammer and you suspend my account with spam reason (I honestly do not believe this before looking at the files on my site that suspect did spam),

when i want to fix this issue you give me no support / no response for 3 days (is this means what people talk on their reviews HawkHost is the best???)..

And Now, my other site also remain suspended for up to 5 days :blink:

i just care for my active site files, not for my account anymore.

in waiting response the next my ticket now..hope not lost my files.

Our abuse department is not staffed 24/7 so our replies won't be as fast as our support department. That said waiting 3 days is not acceptable and I will see what is going on there. Could you please PM me your ticket ID(s)? We have members from our abuse team available all day and I would love to get this resolved for you.

Thank you for your understanding! :)

Thanks admin Brian,

Yau have resolve it , I've cleared all my files from unknown files and has already saved all files on my local host.

as I said before if I do not care anymore with my account here.. because this is the worst experience I got from customer support.

I have send request cancellation of my account but I can not send a second request to cancel immediately (Terminated).

oktora,

I'm sorry to hear you're cancelling with us, but we understand if your needs have changed or you've found a better solution. Regardless of that if you still have any issues with us or need anything in the future, please let me know and I'll take care of it. Cheers for now! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am seriously fed up wtih the service of this web hosting provider. No service. No connection. What's use of paying big bucks for this service! I think I should abate from this service. Even customer care support service is poor! I really didn't expexted from this particular service provider. I am planning to change this host provider.

No service. No connection.

I'm not aware of any downtime we've had with our servers over the past few days. There have been maybe 2 instances of an IP being hit with a DDoS and in both cases the attack was filtered within 10 minutes so at most your site would have been slow for that period. If you're having a connection issue it is most likely due to your ISP or a local issue, though it's impossible for me to say without knowing what exactly you're referring to.

Even customer care support service is poor!

Can you provide me a ticket ID of an instance you're not getting the support you feel you should? There could be a number of things at play here and I'd like to read what is going on to make you so unhappy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Agreed with Kavoir, even that it is true Hawkhost doesn't have a Livechat Customer Representative, but they did reply to every tickets i've made in just a matter of minutes.

And the price from August Promo is the reason why i'm coming, Goddamn owned, with R1soft and etc, not even sure where else you can get a host like this.