Congratulations

jasendorf

You are very welcome.

It sure has been a long 2 years and I'm glad your experience has been great. I've told the rest of our staff about the post just so they know we're doing something right. We rarely hear about the good experiences (totally normal) so it's great to see a positive post once in a while.

Tony,

Congratulations on the latest evolution of your business. I've had a spectacular two years hosting with you and I look forward to years ahead. Thanks for everything.

John

I agree with John. I signed up for hosting here a few months ago and have had the best time ever! There has been no downtime that I have noticed! And the support is like no other. Every time I need something changed on my account it gets done within 15-20 minutes!

Hawk Host is #1 in my books!

I agree with John. I signed up for hosting here a few months ago and have had the best time ever! There has been no downtime that I have noticed! And the support is like no other. Every time I need something changed on my account it gets done within 15-20 minutes!

Hawk Host is #1 in my books!

Appreciate the kind words.. as Tony said most people don't mention if they think we're doing a good job, so it's reassuring to see people compliment us.

Once again thanks :)!