Locations?

Alex L

Firstly, I would like to congratulate Hawk Host and the team on the expansion. I originally joined Hawk Host a few years ago but left because I wanted a UK host. I returned because I was getting faster page load speeds with Hawk Host than a host much closer and my primary domain used is .co.uk now so it made no difference to SEO.

Anyway, my question is, do you have any plans to expand into the UK and if not, do you offer resellers in the Amsterdam data centre?

At this time we only have reseller services in Dallas, Seattle and Washington. We're not sure when or if reseller accounts will be available in Amsterdam. The new locations are tricky due to IPv4 shortages as the way we do IP's in North America we just can't do the same elsewhere. So our reseller plans how they're structured will need to change to make it possible and we're not sure how this will effect people actually wanting reseller services. So those changes will probably come to North America first then out to the other continents once we know it's not going to suddenly make our reseller services undesirable.