Vps

Alex

I am currently a customer of HawkHost under a reseller plan, however, I am considering upgrading to a VPS. I'm not really that sure why other than I would like to try it.

Could I:

Use the current domain I use as the main account for my reseller on the VPS whilst keeping my reseller accounts online whilst I get used to it.

Also, can I create more than one account on VPS. Will I still have WHM or something to create accounts with.

Use the current domain I use as the main account for my reseller on the VPS whilst keeping my reseller accounts online whilst I get used to it.

Yep

Also, can I create more than one account on VPS. Will I still have WHM or something to create accounts with.

Yep you may with Lxadmin or you can even order cPanel as an addon.

• 3 years later...

I am a new customer, I signed up for a VPS, and a cpanel on May 1st 2012 paid in full, and today is May 5th, my vps on a remote desktop is still not setup, nor is the "migration of my websites to hawk host complete"..

I am Greg Smith, I am a very successful Search Engine Optimizer, and own some very successful SEO sites. I am upset with the service in which has thus far been provided by the "hosting account I wanted to move my company to."

If someone from support would promptly contact with with a concluded configuration and complete setup "on a remote desktop" it would resolve the longevity on the issue at hand,and close my complaint.

p.s

I assume that hawk hosts phone doesn't work, because I have attempted to call the 9 times.

have a great day,

gregory smith

http://RxSEO.net

1-859-396-6357

I am a new customer, I signed up for a VPS, and a cpanel on May 1st 2012 paid in full, and today is May 5th, my vps on a remote desktop is still not setup, nor is the "migration of my websites to hawk host complete"..

I am Greg Smith, I am a very successful Search Engine Optimizer, and own some very successful SEO sites. I am upset with the service in which has thus far been provided by the "hosting account I wanted to move my company to."

If someone from support would promptly contact with with a concluded configuration and complete setup "on a remote desktop" it would resolve the longevity on the issue at hand,and close my complaint.

p.s

I assume that hawk hosts phone doesn't work, because I have attempted to call the 9 times.

have a great day,

gregory smith

http://RxSEO.net

1-859-396-6357

I believe this has already been handled. It may be worth noting we do not offer Windows based services. If you require a call back you can ask via a ticket however phone support is not available on weekends.