All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Last week
  3. Anyone Install Nodebb forum by Node js application? I tried but failed. If someone ever did, please give me specific instructions. Thank you so much!.
  4. Hello! It appears this website is currently suspended which is why it's inaccessible. We do not want to publicly disclose the suspension reason so if you could please contact our billing department through https://my.hawkhost.com/submitticket.php we can help you out
  5. You can build page with multiple sections using page builders or with DIV element using CSS. And you can add your banner ad codes on your created sections. Alternatively, you can use wordpress to make your task easy. Because on wordpress you can find many useful plugins to build pages using various kind of elements.
  6. Hello, Hawk Host, I have the name of the site www.sinarintisurya.com. I have problems not being able to see the appearance of our website. are there any instructions that I can get from you
  7. Unfortunately these logs are not readable by shared users as like you mentioned it does require root access. If you're concerned about logins / unusual activity to your email address(es) our team can provide you the last login entries we have for the address(es) in question via support ticket.
  8. Since this a question of perhaps general interest, I'll ask it here: Is it possible for a shared hosting user to read the cpanel webmail access logs for his site? On the cpanel forums, the location is identified as > cPanel, WHM, and Webmail activity is logged to /usr/local/cpanel/logs/access_log. > The ability to review this log file is restricted to the root user. ... The latter part appears correct since "ls /usr/local/cpanel" gives permission denied, ... and "ls /usr/local/cpanel/logs/" gives "no such file or directory. Is there a way to make this accessible? Perhaps not, if everyone's are all mixed together. Access from a POP client would also be useful - but that might evade even any generat cpanel logs.
  9. Earlier
  10. Once approved domain transfers take 5 days to complete per ICANN regulations. If a transfer is pending for longer than that it means there is likely a pending formality preventing the transfer. If this is still an active issue please submit a ticket (http://my.hawkhost.com/submitticket.php) so our team can pull up your account and investigate.
  11. Hello! This depends on how you're connecting to MySQL. If you're doing local connections from a script hosted on the server then the hostname would be "localhost" If instead you're connecting remotely then you would use the server hostname or primary IP. Our team would need to whitelist the IP(s) you're connecting from before it will work, and that can be handled via ticket (http://my.hawkhost.com/submitticket.php)
  12. Thanks for your order! Account activations are not instant as they need to pass our fraud check first. It looks like your service was enabled so you should have received your "New Account Information" email containing your account login information.
  13. I just started using hawkhost today so i paid for primary hosting here is my product ticket details Order Number: "Order Number: 8318241849 Product/Service: Shared Hosting - Professional Domain: maychieu.org Hosting Location: Singapore First Payment Amount: $115.06 USD Recurring Amount: $191.76 USD Billing Cycle: Biennially Total Due Today: $115.06 USD" Product/Service: Shared Hosting - Pro Domain: maychieu.org But i still have the product pending
  14. create shareable content, put proper keywords and images(also do image optimization) then Use Social Media and share your blogs links on social media. also, you can share blog links on blogs directories.
  15. Tony

Imunify360

Do you have a ticket number? We can definitely disable on a website it so I'm not sure why you were told otherwise.
  16. Lutvi

Imunify360

I already ask your team to disable it. But they cannot do that
  17. Lutvi

Imunify360

I AGREE !! I have software that need to check license to my site. Lot of my users blocked by this Imunify. At lease give us option to disable it in our server if you cannot to live without it
  18. Is the database address a ip address?
  19. why my domain always Pending Transfer,i has waiting 7 days。help me please。 thank you
  20. My understanding is our billing team worked with you and resolved this. In the future if you have add-ons you no longer wish to use please contact us so they get canceled properly before they're overdue otherwise you risk the associated linked service becoming suspended.
  21. My understanding is our billing team worked with you and resolved this. In the future if you have add-ons you no longer wish to use please contact us so they get canceled properly before they're overdue otherwise you risk the associated linked service becoming suspended.
  22. I already paid 1 year $100, remove add ons and activate my hosting denjaya.com , or refund my money.
  23. I already paid 1 year $100, remove add ons and activate my hosting denjaya.com , or refund my money.
  24. Glad the migration went well and you're happy with the the faster and more reliable environment at a lower cost! This is just our first step on this new offering though moving everyone to this modern platform. It also opens up many new possibilities some of which all users will benefit from and others where the more advanced users may find useful.
  25. My understanding is our team worked with you and figured this out. Glad it's resolved.
  26. Sorry for the trouble! This can happen occasionally if the connection between our client area and your hosting server times out. The quickest way around this is to login to cPanel directly and add your domains through there instead of using the client area integration. If you continue to experience issues please contact our helpdesk through https://my.hawkhost.com/submitticket.php so they can investigate further. Thank you!
  27. Hello everybody, I am currently adding Hawkhost host domain but it said this error, I don't know why and how to fix it. thanks all.
  28. Situation has been... rectified! Thanks
  1. Load more activity