Refund My Money Please!

gv.aruls

What are you waiting for? your billing department told me to use a different paypal data with what I register at this hosting company, paypal id is it really belongs to me, then quickly refund my money!

My email and tickets are not in charge ... very unprofessional, cheap hosting and a fraud!

What are you waiting for? your billing department told me to use a different paypal data with what I register at this hosting company, paypal id is it really belongs to me, then quickly refund my money!

My email and tickets are not in charge ... very unprofessional, cheap hosting and a fraud!

Unprofessional? I'm not sure what you expect when you provide a company with fake information and your order then gets rejected and someone from billing asks you why the fake information. You respond and not even 45 minutes later you file a dispute. You were since refunded since your account wasn't even setup.

I doubt any company that plans on being around is going to accept an order with fake information. I'm sure fly by night ones will but anyone who plans to be around long term I doubt they'd accept such an order. In the long term it costs a company money as the disputes and fraudulent activity are common when fake information is provided.

... very unprofessional, ... and a fraud!

It must be extremely painful for you to look in the mirror and say those words about yourself.

Haven't you heard:

“Whoever is detected in a shameful fraud is ever after not believed even if they speak the truth”.

and another one:

“The first and worst of all frauds is to cheat oneself”.

Be kind to yourself. Take care.