Load on Saturn

mocollin

Over the past weeks I've noticed Saturn's load is getting alarmingly high. I realize this is a multi-processor, multi-core server, but I'm seeing Load Averages: 12.12 9.86 9.14 right now. I haven't seen it below 9 in weeks. Usually this server would hover around 6.

Is anything being done to address this? I'm worried the high load will affect the stability of my sites.

Thanks.

Over the past weeks I've noticed Saturn's load is getting alarmingly high. I realize this is a multi-processor, multi-core server, but I'm seeing Load Averages: 12.12 9.86 9.14 right now. I haven't seen it below 9 in weeks. Usually this server would hover around 6.

Is anything being done to address this? I'm worried the high load will affect the stability of my sites.

Thanks.

It should be fixed. Our load monitoring system was not properly monitoring a few select servers including this one. We're working on fixing it but we had some abusers on that server that have been taken care of now since we logged in and found them rather than relying on our own monitoring systems to handle it.

Everything does seem better now.

Thanks for addressing.

It should be fixed. Our load monitoring system was not properly monitoring a few select servers including this one. We're working on fixing it but we had some abusers on that server that have been taken care of now since we logged in and found them rather than relying on our own monitoring systems to handle it.

• 2 weeks later...

Everything does seem better now.

Thanks for addressing.

Just for future reference we've deployed a fix that caused this to be overlooked so it should be a non-issue in the future :). Thanks for keeping us on our toes!