3 and a half years with HawkHost!

Ian

• 1 month later...

Wow! I was just looking over my invoices and am proud to say I've been with HawkHost for 3.5 years! Time flies! Great job guys!

A bit belated but I missed this thread. Maybe you should provide us with an in-depth review of how everything is been over the years.. it would be very interesting for us and others. Were you around when we were called "Devoted Host" still?

• 7 months later...

Well it's been 4 and half years now! And I'm proud to say I'm still with Hawk Host!

I was here when Hawk Host was known as Devoted Host and I beleive Tony was the only one running support? I've got to say, the support here is fast and dead on with the responses! I've never had any downtime with Hawk Host EVER. Even when they do upgrades I still see no downtime! It's great!! I think I've been on 2 different servers within the 4.5 years I've been here (Venus and now Murcury(sp)) and they were both extremely fast never had a problem with load times or anything of that sort..

Hawk Host has earned my continued support and I dont plan on leaving anytime soon!!

I beleive Hawk Host is also Canadian? That's a plus in my books!! Just need some Canadian datacenters??

Anyway,

Great job guys!! Keep it up! Here's to another 4 years!!

Well it's been 4 and half years now! And I'm proud to say I'm still with Hawk Host!

I was here when Hawk Host was known as Devoted Host and I beleive Tony was the only one running support? I've got to say, the support here is fast and dead on with the responses! I've never had any downtime with Hawk Host EVER. Even when they do upgrades I still see no downtime! It's great!! I think I've been on 2 different servers within the 4.5 years I've been here (Venus and now Murcury(sp)) and they were both extremely fast never had a problem with load times or anything of that sort..

Hawk Host has earned my continued support and I dont plan on leaving anytime soon!!

I beleive Hawk Host is also Canadian? That's a plus in my books!! Just need some Canadian datacenters??

Anyway,

Great job guys!! Keep it up! Here's to another 4 years!!

Wow - you may have been here longer than me! You've been on our legacy machines (well they've been upgraded several times) so it shows your accounts age (my personal stuff is on Mercury as well).

The company is indeed Canadian - we exclusively use SoftLayer currently so we're limited to where they're at. They're expanding rapidly in 2011/2012 so hopefully we'll see some Canadian presence relatively soon.

Thanks for the update :).

• 5 months later...