Kayako users

rjst

Hi,

We noticed that all hawkhost client area users map to the same kayako user, which is the main account owner. As our team is getting bigger, this is causing us some issues, because other people are never notified about support tickets they create.

Is there any way to work around this ? We noticed that the "My Profile" area in kayako has an "Add email" option, but it doesn't seem to work.

Are we limited to a single kayako user ?

8 hours ago, rjst said:

Hi,

We noticed that all hawkhost client area users map to the same kayako user, which is the main account owner. As our team is getting bigger, this is causing us some issues, because other people are never notified about support tickets they create.

Is there any way to work around this ? We noticed that the "My Profile" area in kayako has an "Add email" option, but it doesn't seem to work.

Are we limited to a single kayako user ?

I have a few potential ways to fix this but it depends on how you're opening tickets and then replying to those tickets / communicating with our team. If you could please open a ticket from your primary email address through https://my.hawkhost.com/submitticket.php and reference this forum thread / ask for it to be assigned to my (Brian F.) ticket queue I can gather some more details from you and we'll figure something out :)