Setup email (Office 365) on Share Host

ntson28

Hello,

This is my first time using the Hawk Host Shared Host. Previously I used the service of GoDaddy. I'm receive email notifications from WordPress installed on the GoDaddy host. But since I use Hawk Host's service, I do not receive any emails under my domain anymore, which I previously received at GoDaddy.

I have bought Office 365 to use, I tried to install it but it does not work. I managed DNS on Cloudflare, and I followed the instructions from the Microsoft support team but it still does not work.

I want the support team or someone to instruct me to set up an email on the Shared Host so that I can receive regular email as a previous service from Godaddy.

Sorry for my English, it doesn't good. In a nutshell, I would like to install Office 365 domain email to Hawk Host (Shared Host) service, how do I do it. I'm currently managing DNS through Cloudflare.

Thanks, and have a nice day.

The way our systems work is they assume unless specified otherwise email is hosted locally. This is for optimization reasons to avoid sending mail out only for it to come right back to the server as it would lead to slower email delivery rates on the server. You can modify this on your account by logging into cPanel then going to "Email Routing" and setting your domain to "Remote Mail Exchanger". After this it'll send the email out and it should arrive to the Office 365 systems.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2018 at 3:35 AM, Tony said:

The way our systems work is they assume unless specified otherwise email is hosted locally. This is for optimization reasons to avoid sending mail out only for it to come right back to the server as it would lead to slower email delivery rates on the server. You can modify this on your account by logging into cPanel then going to "Email Routing" and setting your domain to "Remote Mail Exchanger". After this it'll send the email out and it should arrive to the Office 365 systems.

Dear Tony,

Can you guide me step by step?
I have not worked on CPanel until now, so I do not have any experience,

Thanks for your support me.

On 9/21/2018 at 4:21 PM, ntson28 said:

Dear Tony,

Can you guide me step by step?
I have not worked on CPanel until now, so I do not have any experience,

Thanks for your support me.

You'll login to cPanel then go to "Email Routing" then you'll see radio buttons with a few options pick the "Remote Mail Exchanger" option. If you need further assistance you're best to open a ticket with our support team.