Adding Wordpress??

RitaEster

Hello :) -- if you're able to login to cPanel for this account then you can use our one-click software installer 'Softaculous' to complete your WP install. It takes about 5 minutes to complete and everything will be handled for you as far as the initial installation is concerned.

Expanding on Brian a smidge, you may want to think about getting a reseller account in a situation like this, then moving your client in (I'm sure Hawkhost will let them move in under you), this way you have a "Alpha" account that lets you log into all your clients and install anything you want, such as Wordpress, that way one set of users and passwords you keep alone can do all you want.  Clients still get their own users and passwords that keep them in their own realm.

Disclaimer: I'm only a customer of hawkhost, but been in the industry a crap ton.  

P.S. now that I've done your suggestive up selling for you Brian, where do I send my invoice :-p