Questions About Hosting Specs & Features

Good Evening,

I'm looking at shifting away traditional web design and moving more toward WordPress centric design.  Doing that has started me researching a lot of items and thinking through how I design websites.  I specifically have been looking heavily at CloudFlare and have some related questions about compatibility with your Reseller hosting service.  (I do realize that reseller accounts do not have CloudFlare integrated into cPanel, but honestly I prefer to have them separated anyway.)

1.) Are reseller accounts compatible with CloudFlare's DNSSEC?

2.) Are the reseller accounts compatible with SPDY and HTTP/2?

3.) Do resller accounts support Railgun through CloudFlare?

4.) Can I install a Let's Encrypt SSL certificates on both a primary domain and a subdomains?  (With this question, I am specifically thinking about if I can serve Wordpress media files off of a subdomain to speed up the site without running into mixed content errors.) 

Thanks for your time and help!  You guys are truly awesome!  I hope it's okay to ask these several questions in one post - I just thought it would be less work for you guys to answer them in one place rather than several posits.  Feel free to offer any other suggestions or unsolicited advice if my questions prompt any such thoughts.

Thanks!

1)  If you're using CloudFlare's DNS systems then yes I see no reason why it would not work.

2)  Our reseller accounts are compatible with SPDY and HTTP/2 as we run Litespeed 5

3)  I believe you can use Railgun through Cloudflare on our reseller systems as the Railgun is setup to look for our IP's and if you're on them then it shows Railgun as an option.

4)  Let's Encrypt will work as long as it can verify the subdomain which if you're using the subdomain to serve content it should have no issue doing that.