help me

truf777

got this error when i'm trying to add a domain

Error from domain wrapper: .*****.com could not be modified because it does not resolve to a valid IP address. Please ask the system admin to check their resolv.conf and their dns trust relationship Ignore any messages of success this can only result in failure!

Have you updated your domain's nameservers to point to Hawk Host's nameservers? This is done at your domain registrar. It can take about 24 to 72 hours for domain nameservers to be propagated, although some domain registrars are faster than others.

The best way to check if the propagation has been completed is to ping your domain and ensure the IP address is the same as your nameserver.

If you're still having problems, it's best to submit a support ticket and the support staff should be able to help you.

Such errors are rather baffling.

The other reason I can think of that could possibly cause this error is that your account is not enabled to allow Addon Domains.

I think Hawk Host support staff are in a better position to help you at this point. Do submit a support ticket and see what they say about it. They may even have helped other customers with similar issues.