Blackberry's

hdcommunications

Hi Tony and everyone else from HawkHost.

Forst of all, thank you for the perfect host service you are offering to us.

I know it wouldn't be easy and i don't know if a solution actually exist, but I'd like to see hawkhost offer support for blackberry synchronisation.

I do know that official synch server (BES) from Blackberry works mainly with Microsoft exchange which is running under Win servers but if third party solutions exist, you guys could look into it.

It would be very appreciated

P.S.: sorry for all the mistakes, French is my primary language.. not English :)

Hi Tony and everyone else from HawkHost.

Forst of all, thank you for the perfect host service you are offering to us.

I know it wouldn't be easy and i don't know if a solution actually exist, but I'd like to see hawkhost offer support for blackberry synchronisation.

I do know that official synch server (BES) from Blackberry works mainly with Microsoft exchange which is running under Win servers but if third party solutions exist, you guys could look into it.

It would be very appreciated

P.S.: sorry for all the mistakes, French is my primary language.. not English :)

Unfortunately I can't give you a definitive answer on this quite yet as we haven't looked into it - though if you could provide more information about what is involved with the synchronization we can look into it and get back to you.

Does it simply sync with the mail server so that e-mails read on the blackberry are read in the e-mail, and vice versa?

No it's not only email cuz it would be as simple as setting an IMAP account on my cpu.

It's the whole sync thing, emails, calendars, contacts and tasks...

I'll try to find some info and if there's something relevant that might be looked into, for server wide installation or anything else, i'll let you know thru this thread.

No it's not only email cuz it would be as simple as setting an IMAP account on my cpu.

It's the whole sync thing, emails, calendars, contacts and tasks...

I'll try to find some info and if there's something relevant that might be looked into, for server wide installation or anything else, i'll let you know thru this thread.

Alright sounds good :)

• 4 weeks later...