Suspended host

serkans

Hello,
You closed my host wihout announcing me. I have been loosing matarial and  incorporeal damage. Despite he fact that I've pad all my payments, why do you close my host? What do I need to do now? What do you want? I'd like to keep working with you but please let me know the option.

Hello,

You issued charge backs against the payments made to us.  Thus you did not pay us and committed fraud on top of that.  If you did not wish to have your service with us ended you should not have issued charge backs or used stolen credit cards whichever it was.

Couldn't help but get a small chuckle out of that reply, sorry if it was at your expense Hawkhost but I love the forthrightness :D

I really don't know what else to say to topics like this.  If you're going to do something this silly going all over the internet threatening us is not going to change our stance.  If you don't pay us or charge back the payments we're not going to suddenly provide you with service.  I thought this was obvious but obviously not.  We have to of course reply to every post defending ourselves when reality we should not.