Load Speed

anoop88

Hi everybody,

I am on shared hosting and have some wordpress sites.

I noticed that my sites were loading very quickly today, but as of now it is taking around 7-15 secs to load.

Here are my websites url www.clicksmantra.com & www.lookscentsational.com

P.s. I have also checked in pingdom speed tool and in the moring it was showing my site is faster than 60% of websites, but as of now it is showing "Your website is slower than 82% of all tested websites"

Hey

Have you added any new plugins since the slowness started?  Some wordpress plugins are quite resource intensive and can add seconds on to page loads... especially if you get a fair amount of traffic. With Wordpress being slow, plugins seem to quite often be the cause in my experience.

I noticed that my sites were loading very quickly today, but as of now it is taking around 7-15 secs to load.

I just checked out your sites and I can't replicate this right now unfortunately, both sites loaded within 1-2 seconds from multiple locations/hosts. I also looked at your resource usage history and you're not hitting your CPU limit, so it definitely isn't a plugin/resource problem. We've also double checked the server itself to make sure there were no known issues from the last day (IO issues, no available CPU, etc) and our graphs/monitoring all look great.

If I had to wager a guess I'd say you tested the sites during a temporary load spike which could have been caused by a number of things (backups, spike in traffic to a site on the server, a long running/wild script, etc) but nothing that would be considered a permanent issue.

If the issues come up again please submit a support ticket (https://support.hawkhost.com) as you'll get both a faster reply than our forums and it'll allow us to look into the issue as it's happening with hopes of figuring out what is going on. Thank you! :)