P;ease active my service

kingdom1688

I have already bought the Basic host,but my service don`t become active ,I hope you can solve this problem.

My invoice is :

Dear cui yuzhou,

This is a payment receipt for Invoice 95880 sent on 07/30/2012

Due Date: 07/30/2012

Amount Paid: $19.74 USD

You may review your invoice history at any time by logging in to your client area.

Note: This email will serve as an official receipt for this payment.

Hawk Host

I'm not a staff member of HawkHost so i'm not going to speak on their behalf, however I thought I would let you know that their billing team isn't usually on this late so they're not going to reply fast but when it's normal business hours they will get back with you. From my prior experience in owning web hosting companies usually when orders don't auto setup it's because of fraud prevention; Hawk Host is always very fast in resolving these cases so just sit tight and I hope you enjoy your experience with Hawk Host! :)

It looks like at this point your account was setup and a "New Account Information" email was sent which has all your details you need to get started. I've also resent this as well in case you didn't receive the original, though please check your junk/spam folders as well in the event the email was filtered.

Thank you for signing up with us! :)