custom plans

President-Anonymous

I think you're referring to our VPS plans here so I'm replying based on that assumption. Our VPS products are available as an upgrade path for shared users who grow out of that environment, or for users who need a reliable VPS they can count on the performance with (i.e. not overselling / guaranteed resources). A VPS plan like the one above would be more in line with a budget provider which is a market we're not interested in competing in, at least not until our VPS services become a more primary product line compared to shared+reseller hosting.

I think you're referring to our VPS plans here so I'm replying based on that assumption. Our VPS products are available as an upgrade path for shared users who grow out of that environment, or for users who need a reliable VPS they can count on the performance with (i.e. not overselling / guaranteed resources). A VPS plan like the one above would be more in line with a budget provider which is a market we're not interested in competing in, at least not until our VPS services become a more primary product line compared to shared+reseller hosting.

You seem to be lacking in that department. There are web hosting companies which have been around for 10+ years, who offer dependable services, as the customer needs them.

You seem to be lacking in that department. There are web hosting companies which have been around for 10+ years, who offer dependable services, as the customer needs them.

It simply does not fit our business model at this time. Perhaps in the future however :).