2 hosting accounts question

linnysue

I have an account with HH to which I recently added another domain. I know I can run another website with this one account, but I'm not sure I want this domain within the same root directory as my forum. I think I would like this new domain to have its own directory. Would it be possible to buy another hosting account for this ecommerce website I'd like to create? I realize this would be another charge, but would it be the same price for the basic plan that I have with my forum or is there some sort of discount for an additional hosting plan?

I have four shared hosting accounts with Hawk Host (and will be purchasing more as my blog count rises!) so yes you can purchase more webhosting services :) I'm not sure about discounts, but you can use the coupons they have on their homepage so at least you can save a little off your first invoice.

Would it be possible to buy another hosting account for this ecommerce website I'd like to create?

Absolutely possible! You can sign up right through our site at http://www.hawkhost.com/shared like you did the first time, and then on step 5 of the order form you can login as an existing client to have the new service added to your existing client area account.

I realize this would be another charge, but would it be the same price for the basic plan that I have with my forum or is there some sort of discount for an additional hosting plan?

We do not provide specific discounts for your additional plans but as NickL pointed out, since it's a new order you're eligible for any promotions listed on our site at http://www.hawkhost.com/specials