Server Power Question

ncsweb

I currently operate a WordPress-based blog that averages anywhere from 1,500 to sometimes 10,000 visits per day. Would your shared hosting handle this type of site requiring this much server resources?

Such as, is there a limit of apache requests or a limit to CPU usage? At what point does a site get cut off and what is the cap for your shared hosting? Is there a daily visit limit that you would recommend not going over on the shared hosting?

I'm currently hosted elsewhere with the blog site but I've been so pleased with your service for my others sites that I'm compelled to inquire about transferring more over.

Thank you

Such as, is there a limit of apache requests or a limit to CPU usage? At what point does a site get cut off and what is the cap for your shared hosting? Is there a daily visit limit that you would recommend not going over on the shared hosting?

Basically it isn't a huge deal until we start to a see a server using a more CPU than we think it should be at this point. At which case we then say sites using large amounts of CPU (10% of the boxes cpu power) may be asked to optimize or find new hosting.

As far as apache requests well no limit on that since it would fall under the same cpu clause.