Upgrading Beyond Super Shared Hosting Plan

Jelikin

I've just upgraded my account to the super shared hosting plan and was wondering if there is an upgrade plan beyond that, or at least something that can be negotiated. Specifically bandwidth, which is 240GB on the super plan. I don't need lots of disk space or cpu, but have a few videos that are popular (nothing dodgy) and don't want to come close to the 240GB limit and find there is nowhere else to go.

I'm really happy with hawkhost and don't want to move. It would be nice to know if there is an option to add bandwidth to the plan.

Thanks

I've just upgraded my account to the super shared hosting plan and was wondering if there is an upgrade plan beyond that, or at least something that can be negotiated. Specifically bandwidth, which is 240GB on the super plan. I don't need lots of disk space or cpu, but have a few videos that are popular (nothing dodgy) and don't want to come close to the 240GB limit and find there is nowhere else to go.

I'm really happy with hawkhost and don't want to move. It would be nice to know if there is an option to add bandwidth to the plan.

Thanks

If you're in need of more bandwidth simply submit a ticket to sales and we can work out custom bandwidth pricing for you :).

Thanks

You can get unlimited bandwidth with FrogHost. Currently there's a coupon sep30 (ending end Sep 2010) which gives you 30% off the lifetime of the account. Quite rare, I should say.

You can be assured of the same level of professional service at FrogHost as it is managed & supported by the same people in HawkHost.