Your Silver Reseller Hosting & where is the right location for me

Cae

Greetings Hawkhost,

After 10+years sticking to one company with two reseller hosting, and recently due to slow economic condition, I was looking around to get better host for myself.

I have since discovered your company... damn! Am I too stupid to realise there's actually much better company out there with much more reasonable plan. I am grateful to discover your company. Here are my questions before I switch over and purchase your Silver Reseller hosting:

( i ) is the US$25.99/month Silver reseller comes with discount if I would make a one-time upfront annual payment? 

( ii ) what is the monthly price later for subsequent year after my annual payment? Will it be same the next year? or would be much expensive?

(iii ) Which location of your datacenter should I choose if I am from Malaysia and Singapore... but my audiences and web presence mostly from global... especially Asia, Europe and USA... I just need a stable datacenter and server, my domains and sites are normally under utilised and they are not under heavy traffic. Please advise.

Thank you.
Regards,
Cae

Good afternoon! Glad to hear you found our hosting :) -- regarding your questions:

1) The $25.99/mo pricing is when you pre-pay 2 years in advance and there are discounts built in to the pricing for that. When you're paying month to month without a pre-pay that plan is $33.99/mo so you can see the advantages of paying in advance.

2) We will never change the base price of the product on you. The only variable that would potentially impact your renewal price is if you sign up using a one time discount as opposed to a recurring discount. In this case the one time coupon would only be applied on your initial signup invoice whereas a recurring discount would be maintained through the life of the account.

3) I would recommend our Los Angeles datacenter in your case. It will be plenty fast for North America based traffic however it will still provide reliable speeds for Asia/Pacific traffic. Alternatively if you see more traffic from Europe than Asia our Washington DC location would be best. The basic idea is to choose the location that caters to a majority of your traffic sources.

Please let us know if you have any follow up questions. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

2) We will never change the base price of the product on you. The only variable that would potentially impact your renewal price is if you sign up using a one time discount as opposed to a recurring discount. In this case the one time coupon would only be applied on your initial signup invoice whereas a recurring discount would be maintained through the life of the account.

Can confirm, been here 3 years, paying the same base price for hosting my initial domain as year 1 (I've since moved in a few domains, signed one other shared account up and bought a VPS for another organization, and am contemplating moving my initial package to a VPS myself, but I can rest assured my soon to be arriving yearly bill will likely be the same unless I initiate the change...)