Credit Card Payment Failed

bipster

I'm trying to manually renew my hosting subscription but I'm getting the following message:

"The credit card details you entered were declined. Please try a different card or contact support."

Any help would be appreciated. I already opened a sales support ticket.

Thanks

I'm trying to manually renew my hosting subscription but I'm getting the following message:

"The credit card details you entered were declined. Please try a different card or contact support."

Any help would be appreciated. I already opened a sales support ticket.

Thanks

I'm assuming this ticket was attended to already. Usually this means it was denied due to an address mismatch, insufficient funds or of the invoice is below $3 our merchant will deny it.

I'm assuming this ticket was attended to already. Usually this means it was denied due to an address mismatch, insufficient funds or of the invoice is below $3 our merchant will deny it.

There is an old thread about a credit card processing problem that I had when I signed up. It turned out that my bank did not authorize the charge because it was an "international transaction" since HH is in Canada. When I contacted the bank they put a 24 hour override on my account which allowed the transaction to go thru. I anticipate a similar problem when it is time for my renewal.

There is an old thread about a credit card processing problem that I had when I signed up. It turned out that my bank did not authorize the charge because it was an "international transaction" since HH is in Canada. When I contacted the bank they put a 24 hour override on my account which allowed the transaction to go thru. I anticipate a similar problem when it is time for my renewal.

Hopefully not however if you intend on sticking with us it may be easier (and cheaper) to prepay as to avoid this every month (assuming you're not already). Alternatively you can pay with something such as Paypal.