Frontpage Testimonials

Cody R.

If you would like to be featured on our front page testimonials (bottom right) please contact us via the ticket system with your testimonial and the information you want to publish (name, website) and we'll add it. Alternatively if you post a testimonial here let us know if you would like it used on our website as well.

Thanks!

• 7 months later...

Hi Cody,

I have sent a Testimonial for your site to sales but here it is if you need it

I have had several web hosts in my time and I had always noticed one of the websites I visited quite frequently loaded very fast so I looked to see who was hosting the site and it was hawk host. I did a lot of research into this company and was very pleased with the results. Since I have been with hawk host I have had no downtime, my pages load very fast and the support is second to none! You can pay in lots of different ways and the price is amazing, I don’t know how they do it for this price. They even set up my website for me, my site was up and running from my old host to hawk host in 3 hours! Go with this host you will not be disappointed.
Matt http://www.m6ceb.co.uk

Matt Web Services

thanks very much hope this is ok smile.gif
Matt