Newbie, Thinking to migration

Empire

Hello,

I been running a community on the same hosting server for the past 5 years and I always waited to move away from them. Just never know who to go with end of the day. However I hear good reviews and highly recommendations about hawkhost. I'm thinking to fully move site/domain over.

1. Does hawk offers migration support? at what cost
2. Was going to say what traf however with budget set, have no choice to stick and go with Cloud based hosting.
3. How long will it take to move just about everything over?

Thanks for checking out our hosting! To answer your questions:

1. We do offer migration assistance and there is no additional cost. Once your account is setup you can refer to https://support.hawkhost.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/can-you-help-me-transfer-from-my-old-host for a guide on how to start that transfer process.

2. If you have any questions related to resources or specific plans just let us know here or you can email [email protected] with an overview of your resource requirements (CPU, RAM, traffic, etc.) and we can recommend a plan that suits your needs.

3. Migration time depends on the size of your account and network speeds between your old host and our servers. Most migrations are completed within a few hours of the request being submitted to our helpdesk.

Thanks again :)