Godaddy and DNS

Maine

Hi, I'm hoping to get help from more experienced users from this forum. I'm trying to point our domain nameserver (domain is registered at Godaddy) but ns2.mydomain.com does not work (returns The data provided cannot be used Please correct it and resubmit your request." ns1.mydomain.com is ok. Both ns are pointed to the same IP address both on Godaddy Host Name and at WHM settings. Is there anything wrong with this setup? Thanks and would really appreciate any leads on this as I've been trying to solve this for two days already... Hawkhost CS said there's nothing wrong with WHM end.

Hello! I'm assuming you registered both nameservers through GoDaddys control panel? If not that would explain why they aren't showing as valid and won't let you change to them. With that said if you want to PM me your ticket ID I can follow up with you there and also grab your GoDaddy login details if you're okay with us logging in and taking a look.