Sign in to follow this  
felane

Imunify360

Recommended Posts

Imunify360 is designed to stop malicious requests and unless the IP has been associated with malicious activity they should never see any prompt. The other cause could be you're triggering mod_security rules which can be disabled via Mod Security in cPanel. If you are really insistent on having absolutely no web application firewall protection you can open a ticket and our team can disable it just for your domain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am also having an issue with one of my sites. I have a reseller account and several sites. One site is Xenforo (latest version) and image uploads are triggering Imunify360. I have a ticket in on this Ticket ID: UNG-363-75293. Mod Security is disabled but it's still triggering. I have been told that I need to add "SecFilterEngine Off" and "SecFilterScanPOST Off" to my htaccess file to disable the imunify check. I don't think they can disable it on a domain basis. I have asked for that but have been given the above solution instead.

My other sites on this account run phpbb3 and word press with no issues. The only site effected is the Xenforo site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2019 at 8:24 AM, wrkalot said:

I am also having an issue with one of my sites. I have a reseller account and several sites. One site is Xenforo (latest version) and image uploads are triggering Imunify360. I have a ticket in on this Ticket ID: UNG-363-75293. Mod Security is disabled but it's still triggering. I have been told that I need to add "SecFilterEngine Off" and "SecFilterScanPOST Off" to my htaccess file to disable the imunify check. I don't think they can disable it on a domain basis. I have asked for that but have been given the above solution instead.

My other sites on this account run phpbb3 and word press with no issues. The only site effected is the Xenforo site.

That is very strange I wonder if mod_security is actually getting disabled as I checked the ticket number and we saw mod_security hits still which would be indicative of it not being disabled. As far as disabling Imunify360 we can definitely do it on a domain basis (we have an internal support guide on how to do it). That being said if it's a mod_security hit for a specific application usually it's better for us to fix the rule if possible or for the user to disable mod_security. If we disable Imunify360 entirely for a domain then you're going to see an increase in bot traffic hitting your website. Of course if you still want to go that route just update the ticket asking for Imunify360 to be disabled and our team should be able to do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I AGREE !! I have software that need to check license to my site. Lot of my users blocked by this Imunify. At lease give us option to disable it in our server if you cannot to live without it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2019 at 3:07 AM, Tony said:

That is very strange I wonder if mod_security is actually getting disabled as I checked the ticket number and we saw mod_security hits still which would be indicative of it not being disabled. As far as disabling Imunify360 we can definitely do it on a domain basis (we have an internal support guide on how to do it). That being said if it's a mod_security hit for a specific application usually it's better for us to fix the rule if possible or for the user to disable mod_security. If we disable Imunify360 entirely for a domain then you're going to see an increase in bot traffic hitting your website. Of course if you still want to go that route just update the ticket asking for Imunify360 to be disabled and our team should be able to do it.

I already ask your team to disable it. But they cannot do that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lutvi said:

I already ask your team to disable it. But they cannot do that

Do you have a ticket number? We can definitely disable on a website it so I'm not sure why you were told otherwise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this