Question about Hawk host

henry9x9

Hi I have decided to sign up to the Hawk Host standard package but have a question. Do they have software in the package which will allow me to upload video files to stream them on my website? Also typically how long will it take to upload the file onto my site?

I won't be streaming alot of videos. Just one per week for a few days, then I will transfer them to a different place.

3 hours ago, henry9x9 said:

Hi I have decided to sign up to the Hawk Host standard package but have a question. Do they have software in the package which will allow me to upload video files to stream them on my website?

We support the ability to have random seek of MP4/H264/F4V files which would allow you to stream the video file. You could then use the video tag to actually display it. If you're looking for a software package to manage the video's you could use Wordpress or any other third party PHP application. We also offer Softaculous which has many free open source applications which I'm sure one of them may work.

3 hours ago, henry9x9 said:

how long will it take to upload the file onto my site?

This would be dependent on the speed of your internet connection.