Having email replying rejected for SPF Record

THE.H

Can anyone direct me to the right direction, I am trying to reply to some clients, sometimes some of them use btinternet.com and well my emails dont get delivered, I am using  the gmail allias feature and have set it up through hawk host last year and works well for majority of clients but for a few not so much, where and how can I add these records, some details would be nice.

currently says Warning: cPanel is unable to verify that this server is an authoritative nameserver xxxxxxxx.com

I am also using cloud fare by the way.

Do I need to contact Hawk Host to get Reverse DNS Setup as well?

Here is the error

'A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

[email protected]
    host mx.bt.lon5.cpcloud.co.uk [65.20.0.49]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
    554 Message rejected on 2018/07/18 19:53:38 BST, policy (3.2.2.1) \342\200\223 Your message looks like SPAM or has been reported as SPAM please read www.bt.com/bulksender

Action: failed
Final-Recipient: rfc822;[email protected]
Remote-MTA: dns; mx.bt.lon5.cpcloud.co.uk
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 554 Message rejected on 2018/07/18 19:53:38 BST, policy (3.2.2.1) \342\200\223 Your message looks like SPAM or has been reported as SPAM please read www.bt.com/bulksender'

The bounce messages provided show the receiving email server denying the messages as a high risk of spam, either due to characteristics of your email matching other spam they've seen or from your email being reported as spam directly. It's also possible the bounces are due to the sending IP reputation though that's not often the case.

To properly investigate this for you please submit a ticket at https://my.hawkhost.com/submitticket.php and provide us with the full headers of one of the emails you've sent that has been bounced with that error. With that information we should be able to determine why exactly it's being blocked and take the necessary steps to resolve this.