Why is my Product still pending?

Ladet

I just started using hawkhost today so i paid for primary hosting here is my product ticket details Order Number: 3430457421

Product/Service: Shared Hosting - Primary

Domain: nicenaija.com

Hosting Location: First Available

Upgrade Addons: None

Dedicated IP: No

First Payment Amount: $3.74 USD

Recurring Amount: $3.74 USD

Billing Cycle: Monthly

But i still have the product pending 

Thanks for your order! It looks like the account has been setup at this time so you should have received your "New Account Information" email with all your login details. If you have any other questions please contact our support team (https://support.hawkhost.com) and they'll get you taken care of. Cheers :)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...
19 hours ago, Ejianya said:

Hello, please i made a payment for sharedhosting Invoice 908701 sent on 01/26/2021 but it is still pending. I have already been debitted and i have gotten my reciept via email but the sharedhosting still says pending.

Thanks for signing up with us! It looks like your order has been activated so you should have received your "New Account Information" email. If you don't see that in your inbox please check your junk/spam folder in case it was filtered.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, danghoang said:

Hi Mr, I have paid my purchase of hosting but dont know why it's still pending. Please help me have a look

Invoice #927385
Amount Due:
Due Date: 03/17/2021

Thank you

I've reviewed your logs and can see your order was setup shortly after it was paid for so you should see your "New Account Information" at this point. That email will contain all the information you need to get started with your hosting. Thanks for hosting with us :)