Other domains on my main domains - and PageRank

webtester01

Ok, so basically the unlimited domain hosting under one account is pretty much subdomains that point to my main domain.com on my host.

Like domain1.com would be my main, and then newdomain2.com would be a subdomain of newdomain2.domain1.com (which points to newdomain2.com).

How does this affects PageRage?

Say, domain1.com all of a sudden increase its page rank to PR 4, but newdomain2.com would not be affected right? So, if newdomain2.com drops a pagerank, it would not affect my main domain right?

Also, if I have high page ranks for both of my main domain and all my other domains (subdomains) and decided to switch to a new webhost, would it affect my pagerank as it will get new IP addresses?

Like domain1.com would be my main, and then newdomain2.com would be a subdomain of newdomain2.domain1.com (which points to newdomain2.com).

How does this affects PageRage?

Should not the sub domains are not referenced anywhere on the internet. You could always be safe and 301 redirect your domain so any outside url points to the newdomain2.com

Say, domain1.com all of a sudden increase its page rank to PR 4, but newdomain2.com would not be affected right? So, if newdomain2.com drops a pagerank, it would not affect my main domain right?

Correct they are different sites

Also, if I have high page ranks for both of my main domain and all my other domains (subdomains) and decided to switch to a new webhost, would it affect my pagerank as it will get new IP addresses?

Should not unless the site is down for an extended period of time.