Initial review: A+

Kavoir.com

Did some tests and everything seemed blazing fast, you can have a look at the loading speed tests results. I have done testing lots of other websites hosted on a variety of known hosting providers and thus far, Hawkhost is the fastest.

Except for one thing though that I found there's some adult sites hosted on the same IP with me. Not blaming you for this as there are so many sites that you can't literally go over them one by one to make things sure, but if you could come up with some easy ways to identify and separate adult sites from the rest of the sites, it'd be awesome.

Let's hope you'd keep the record and continue offering the most favorable servers. I'm definitely going to order more shared plans from you for some of my future sites.

Please do keep up the good work and don't let me down, I'm really tired of moving.........it's such a pain and time-waster....:(

Edited by ichsie2036

There's at least one adult site hosted on the shared IP:

http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/web-sites-on-web-server/

Enter "www.kavoir.com" and look for a domain highlighted in red.

We make no restriction on content and have no interest in attempting it again. It's just not something we can reasonably do. We do not advertise adult hosting in anyway but we cannot stop people from throwing up an add-on domain with adult content. If it's affecting you viewing your site we could work something out but if not nothing to really worry about. With the limited set of IP's available having more than one site on an IP is a given. So I haven't seen systems saying you cannot view a site because there is another site they don't like on an IP. It's typically more along the lines of I don't like this domain you cannot view it.

We make no restriction on content and have no interest in attempting it again. It's just not something we can reasonably do. We do not advertise adult hosting in anyway but we cannot stop people from throwing up an add-on domain with adult content. If it's affecting you viewing your site we could work something out but if not nothing to really worry about. With the limited set of IP's available having more than one site on an IP is a given. So I haven't seen systems saying you cannot view a site because there is another site they don't like on an IP. It's typically more along the lines of I don't like this domain you cannot view it.

Thanks, Tony, for the clarification. I'd buy a dedicated IP if that is what I'm worried about.

Actually I'm much more concerned about the uptime. I've set up some 3rd party monitoring and fingers crossed for the coming months.

Also I purchased another shared account with you guys yesterday and one of the 3 sites I transferred here has approximately 150k files (static images), though all are low traffic sites, I suppose this is ok?