Moving to HawkHost and keeping domain elsewhere

bipster

I'm thinking of moving my personal site to HawkHost and would like to know a few things. I currently host my domain at Liveregistry and I would like to keep it there. Is this possible? What do I have to do?

Thanks in advance

Are you talking about leaving your domain name at Liveregistry? Then having hawkhost to be your web host? If so, The answer is yes. You sign up for web hosting account with hawkhost. You simply point your nameservers to hawkhost. HawkHost will email you with the information needed to put in your dns nameserver . Your domain name will remain with liveregistry. HawkHost will be your webhost.

Are you talking about leaving your domain name at Liveregistry? Then having hawkhost to be your web host? If so, The answer is yes. You sign up for web hosting account with hawkhost. You simply point your nameservers to hawkhost. HawkHost will email you with the information needed to put in your dns nameserver . Your domain name will remain with liveregistry. HawkHost will be your webhost.

Thanks!

One more thing. How can I upload my files to my future account at HawkHost before the DNS propagation? Is this possible?