New to VPS and confused!

mitha

Hi everyone..

This is my first time using VPS and I really have no idea where to begin.

My VPS is already activated.. but I dont know how and to where I login to the cpanel (I purchased cpanel, litespeed, and softaculous)

Is there any noticing email after the vps activation? Because I read from the Knowledge Base, once the hosting account is activated, you'll get 'New Account Information'. If there should be an email, I definitely didn't get any.

What should I do next after I can login to my vps?

My domain name is registered with other webhost. How do I point my domain to my vps?

Anyone notice the 'Live Help' is always offline?

• 1 month later...

My VPS is already activated.. but I dont know how and to where I login to the cpanel (I purchased cpanel, litespeed, and softaculous) Is there any noticing email after the vps activation?

You should have been sent an email titled "New Virtual Private Server" which contains all the information to login / get started.

What should I do next after I can login to my vps?

If you're moving from shared hosting to a VPS then I would suggest starting on the process of transferring your files from the shared plan to the VPS. Our support team should be able to assist you with this if you need help.

My domain name is registered with other webhost. How do I point my domain to my vps?

You'll want to register nameservers with your domain registrar using the IPs from your VPS. Your domain name registrar should be able to provide you instructions on how to do this.

Thank you for ordering your VPS with us! :)