svn and trac

leafo

I read this topic about setting up svn and trac:

https://www.hawkhost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232

And I though great because I needed a place to set up an svn and I already have hosting here. So I switched to the rvskin but I see nothing about subversion. Is it still possible to set up svn and trac? The topic is kind of old, and I remember seeing in the hawkhost blog something about switching to git.

(sorry if this isn't in the right place, it isn't a reseller account question but I have a reseller account)

The problem would be your reseller account has it's own rvskin package system and you do not have the subversion option enabled. Login to WHM then on the menu near the bottom there is a Rvskin option. From there you should be able to setup a default package setup with subversion enabled.

alright so I checked one of the hosting accounts I created through whm and I saw that they had the option, I tried to then log in as myself and go to the same url and I got:

Sorry, your current hosting plan doesn't support the requested feature.

Please contact server admin to upgrade plan.

So I guess it has something to do with my account specifically.

The problem would be your reseller account has it's own rvskin package system and you do not have the subversion option enabled. Login to WHM then on the menu near the bottom there is a Rvskin option. From there you should be able to setup a default package setup with subversion enabled.

I see, I will try this. Thanks