VPS and lightspeed

lindaj

Hello I am thinking of moving from my current host who have had some serious issues recently (bet you cant guess who) to hawkhost but have some questions.

My main site has about 115 thousand pages all html, run back end with a linkssql CGI script and mysql database. currently totalling 3,419.30 MB

I was thinking of going with the advance VPS which has more resources than my current host. I was then looking at lightspeed (first time today I have heard of it) to what I can gather I would benefit from this due to my site being made up of html pages am I correct?

Also I am from the UK and have a verified business PayPal account, are their any other verifications when I signup?.

Thanks in advance

I was thinking of going with the advance VPS which has more resources than my current host. I was then looking at lightspeed (first time today I have heard of it) to what I can gather I would benefit from this due to my site being made up of html pages am I correct?

You should benefit Litespeed is excellent at serving static files.

Also I am from the UK and have a verified business PayPal account, are their any other verifications when I signup?.

Thanks in advance

There should not be any additional verification. We ask for additional verification on accounts where information does not match. For example ordering from the UK while the billing in information said say the United States for example.