Anybody sees frequent 10 sec. page delivery delay?

marty

i'm having a very strange page delivery delay problem. much too often i have to wait around 10 secs to get a response from the server.

- the delay is always very tight around 10 secs - never 8 secs, never 12 secs (see pix)

- the delay happens sometimes every 10th page,  sometimes every 2nd page, no consistency 

- without the super delay, delivery is without problems, around 1 - 2 secs

- even delayed pages have always normal php build times between 0.3 - 0.9 secs 

- strange: while waiting the 10 seconds for a response, a parallel ping is returned 10 times without loss and very tight at 140ms

- after 10 sec the page will always be delivered - no waiting forever, no loss, no reset

- the delay is independent of the page size. the first attached pix shows a "10 second" logout which only sends a redirect but no data

- i didn't get static pages delayed, only php pages (zend framework), but again php build times are always normal. 

- happens with different browsers. first pic: opera. second: chrome

- i'm on wdc006 - requesting in europe.

- other internet access without any delay or problems

see pix below for two delay examples 

whats going on?

anybody else has  delayed pages?

post-203-0-09860000-1367429268_thumb.jpg

post-203-0-68862100-1367429276_thumb.jpg

While it's difficult to say what is going on without specific account details, I know the server you're on was having some performance issues over the past 3~ days which we've addressed and have fixed.

If you're still seeing these issues please submit a support ticket so we can diagnose this specific to your account. Thank you.

ok. thanx.

will submit a ticket.

currently collecting some performance data with http://www.webpagetest.org requesting from phoenix.

the problem is not a continental network delay.

and it's persistent. meaning for maybe 10% of php/mysql pages you have to wait 10 secs for a response from the server,  

the php build times for these delayed pages are totally normal in the 0.1 - 0. 8 seconds range