Registrar Name: NetEarth One, Inc.

President-Anonymous

Dear Registrant,

This automated message is a reminder to help you keep the contact data associated with your domain registration up-to-date. We have the following information on record, about your domain name *********

with us:

Domain: *******

Registrar Name: NetEarth One, Inc.

~ SNIP ~ ********* ~ Snip ~

If you feel that any of the above mentioned information is inaccurate, please take a moment to correct this discrepancy by visiting our website. Once you have made the modifications and saved them, they will reflect in our Whois Database immediately. (If your review indicates that all of the information above is accurate, you do not need to take any action.) Please remember that under the terms of your Domain Name Registration Agreement, the provision of inaccurate Whois information can be grounds for cancellation of your domain name registration.

Support

For any support with respect to your relationship with us you can always contact us directly using the following Information.

Technical Support:

Tech Support URL: https://support.hawkhost.com/

Sales Contact:

Email Address: [email protected]

Tel No.: +800.8598803

Billing Contact:

Email Address: [email protected]

Tel No.: +800.8598803

Sales@Hawk Host Inc.

[email protected]

Tel: +800.8598803

^^^^^ So this is the first time I've ever seen my name not being the Registrar Name. And I do not see anywhere I can change that. Please explain.....