Version numbers

nikden

Hi!, would you please let me know the current version numbers of the following software technologies you offer on shared servers:

PostgreSQL

MySQL

Ruby

Ruby on Rails

Python

Perl

Also, is Git (client) installed? If so, which version? If not, would you please consider installing it for my account?

I already ask sales on live chat but I'm still waiting the email and I'd like to know this quickly, so maybe asking here will be a little faster. Current customers are welcome to share this info. with me as well :)

Thank you.

One of our sales guys talked me about a request very similar to this the other day, so assuming you're the same person I think you have your answer to this. Alas, in the event you don't (why risk it!) here's what you need:

PostegreSQL: 8.1.23

MySQL: 5.1.61

Ruby: 1.8.7

RoR: 2.3.14

Python: 2.4.3

Perl: 5.8.8

Git is not installed by default but we can get that configured for you. Let me know if you have any other questions! :)

Note: For anyone who searches for this thread in the future for version numbers, this is current as of 07/19/2012. Please either update the thread or contact our sales team for updated info!

One of our sales guys talked me about a request very similar to this the other day, so assuming you're the same person I think you have your answer to this. Alas, in the event you don't (why risk it!) here's what you need:

PostegreSQL: 8.1.23

MySQL: 5.1.61

Ruby: 1.8.7

RoR: 2.3.14

Python: 2.4.3

Perl: 5.8.8

Git is not installed by default but we can get that configured for you. Let me know if you have any other questions! :)

Note: For anyone who searches for this thread in the future for version numbers, this is current as of 07/19/2012. Please either update the thread or contact our sales team for updated info!

Wonders if you could also setup Apache's Elastic Search

http://www.elasticsearch.org

• 2 months later...